Where can I get help when alcohol or drugs are a problem?

Do you or someone you care about need help to stop or cut down alcohol or drug use? Alcohol and Drug Information Service ( ADIS) and Drug and alcohol services from Area Health Services are free, confidential and welcome people from all cultures. Professional interpreters are available if you need help to communicate with staff. Drug and Alcohol staff can also ask for an interpreter. The resource links to ADIS State-wide support and Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District Drug & Alcohol services. The resource shows people of various background getting support from these services either face to face, using an interpreter or linking with phone interpreting service.

Publication date: 2019/06/01 10:00:00 GMT+10

Last Reviewed Date:

Organisation: Illawarra Shoalhaven LHD Drug And Alcohol

Audience: drug and alcohol rehabilitation

Tags: Alcohol and Other Drugs